Friday, February 25, 2011

In the beginning

was a tv cabinet. I know you all are tired of seeing this tv cabinet, the before and afters, and me going on and on about it. But I love it. I have found a new hobby addiction. Ok, so we'll see how long this one lasts but for know I love it, so bear with me!

I thought instead of filling my facebook with posts and posts of pictures galore I'd do this as a blog. I didn't want to add to my Project 365 blog, well, becasue they are different hobby addictions and both deserve my love and attention. So here is where I will be recording my "upcycling" from now on. Be it furniture (given I have enough space, sunshine and patience from Husband), a jewelry box, or a picture frame. Who knows WHAT I'll find to UPcycle!

But to start I am going to add the projects I've done this year.

DSC01612 by shawnag, on Pix-O-Sphere

DSC01618 by shawnag, on Pix-O-Sphere DSC01616 by shawnag, on Pix-O-Sphere

DSC01620 by shawnag, on Pix-O-Sphere

02-08 by shawnag, on Pix-O-Sphere

02-14 by shawnag, on Pix-O-Sphere

No comments:

Post a Comment